As Sir Richard Branson famously said: “Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don’t want to.” Connecting with your people through engagement training programs is central to world-class performance.
Our Engagement Training Programs are designed for maximum flexibility and respect the time constraints of your busy team. Remote employees can join these sessions by video conference when unavailable for live sessions.
Sessions are highly interactive. Participants work with either proven global research or highly individualized assessment information.
At the conclusion of the training, all participants achieve the following:
- Fluency around a common team language as it relates to Engagement
- A new understanding of what DRIVES employees individually and as a team free of bias or blindspots
- A new and enhanced connection to the team and organization through awareness. It develops a highly empathetic approach to challenges and teamwork
Once the initial training is completed, you will immediately see the positive benefits of a more thoughtful empathic approach particularly during stressful periods.
Professional Development Sessions
Our Professional Development Sessions are designed to have maximum impact in a more compressed purpose driven session. These sessions are a great way to collaboratively focus your team on DRIVING Engagement and business results. These sessions deliver both actionable information and strategies in order to immediately move the engagement needle. Click here to learn more about our unique Professional Development Sessions
Executive Engagement Training Programs
- DEFINING ENGAGEMENT – Understanding the 12 keys to Engagement
- DRIVING ENGAGEMENT – Implementing the 12 Keys to Engagement
- “All IN” CULTURE TRAINING – Understanding the 7 Steps of the Culture Road Map
- RECOGNITION TRAINING – What is required for an effective organization-wide Recognition Program (Often and add-on to other programs).
Manager Engagement Training Programs
When you have great managers who can maximize the potential of every team member, you will see organic revenue and profit growth, and you will give every one of your employees what they most want today: a great job and a great life. This is the future of work. – Gallup
- DEFINING ENGAGEMENT – Understanding 12 keys Engagement
- DRIVING ENGAGEMENT – Implementing the 12 Keys Engagement
- WHO IS REALLY ON YOUR TEAM – Powered by Myers Briggs – MBTI Personality Assessment
- WHAT ARE THE STRENGTHS OF YOUR TEAM – Powered by Gallup – Clifton Strengths
- “WHAT MOTIVATES ME” ENGAGEMENT TRAINING – Powered by The Culture Works – Motivator’s Assessment
- STRATEGIC RECOGNITION TRAINING – What is required for an effective team-wide Recognition Program (often an add-on to other programs)
Team Engagement Training Programs
- DEFINING ENGAGEMENT – Understanding 12 keys Engagement and the team’s role in Engagement
- WHO ARE MY TEAM? – Powered by Myers Briggs – MBTI Personality Assessment
- WHAT ARE THE STRENGTHS OF MY TEAM? – Powered by Gallup – Clifton Strengths
- “WHAT MOTIVATES ME” Engagement Training? – Powered by The Culture Works – Motivator’s Assessment
- STRATEGIC RECOGNITION TRAINING – How recognizing each other builds trust and has massive engagement power (usually an add on to another program).